Yes, Florida Aid to Animals is accepting new patients!
We provide the following services: affordable spay or neuter, vaccinations, heartworm tests, heartworm, flea, & tick prevention, blood tests, dental cleanings, radiographs, & minor medical issues. Our main goal is to provide preventive medical services, to keep pets healthy.
All appointments must be made by calling your nearest clinic directly.
If FATA is unable to help you with your pet’s medical condition we will refer you to another clinic, which provides more services.
- We do require a deposit ($30.00) to make all new patient appointments.
- This deposit is your partial payment toward the total cost of the appointment, you will pay the balance at the end of the appointment.
- This deposit is your promise to come on the day of the appointment.
- If you do not show up for your appointment or do not call us to reschedule the appointment we will keep your deposit, and you will be required to leave a deposit for any future appointments.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we ask you to contact us as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to meeting you and your new fur baby.